Look at any woman with ADHD and they will show you a whole array of systems. Things, processes, routines... Each one is going to be The One. It will be the one that sticks. The one that makes organisation suddenly click. The one that means we won't be THAT parent who forgot the mufti money, or the scout payments and health forms (sorry Rob), or the guides reply (sorry Kathy).
- I have various remnants of systems... The chalk board by the front door - has a message to me from a month ago.
- The fridge with dry erase pens - updated weekly but then lost coating and was no longer wipe clean.
- Folders - so many folders. Generally used for a fortnight before I return to mountains.
- Digital systems - OK, Google Calendar is my lifesaver, but so many others have come and gone.
- Tubs - that was going to be an awesome washing system. Clean washing in individual tubs, everyone puts away their own... Tubs now with mixed odd socks etc or AWOL in bedrooms.
- FLYlady - looks at chaos... Yeah... Um...